ولاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

walo honey

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Ways of Speaking

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
caramella
ღ مستجدة ღ
ღ مستجدة ღ
caramella

انثى عدد الرسائل : 12
Devotion :
Ways of Speaking Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ways of Speaking Right_bar_bleue

تاريخ التسجيل : 10/12/2008

Ways of Speaking Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ways of Speaking   Ways of Speaking Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 8:50 pm

Ways of Speaking

hello .here mr ez alwatan. The theme for the English language
i hope that Interest

Whatever God wills

Let's start

Here are some of the words which related to the speaking,,,,,

speak: make use of words in a normal voice. ( May I speak to George?). يتحدث

talk: speak to give information, say things. (What are they talking about?). يتكلم

hesitate: be slow to speak (or act) because one is uncertain or unwilling to talk. (He hesitated before answering my question). يتردد

whisper: speak softly, without vibrating the vocal cords, privately or secretly. (She whispered the secret word in my ear). يهمس

hiss: say something in a loud whisper. (Snakes also hiss),,,('Get out!' she hissed at me furiously). يهمس بصوت اعلى كالفحيح

mumble: speak unclearly, so that others can't hear. (He mumbled something at me which I didn't understand). غمغمه

mutter: speak in a low voice, which is hard to hear. (She was muttering something to herself as she went out). تمتم

murmur: speak in a soft, quiet voice that is difficult to hear clearly.(The classmates murmured during the test). دندن غير مفهوم

hum: make a low continuous sound, when you take a long time deciding what to say. (She hummed at the beginning of the oral exam). دندن

grunt: make short sounds or say a few words in a rough voice, when you don't want to talk. (Pigs also grunt). (She grunted a few words and left the table). شخير

stammer: speak with pauses and repeating the same sound or syllable, habitually or from fear or excitement. ('P-p-please give me the p-p-pen,' he stammered). تلعثم

quaver: speak tremulously, because you are nervous or upset. (Her voice quavered for a moment but then she regained control). صوت متهدج

lisp: speak with /th/ sounds instead of /s/ sounds. (You're very thilly, Thimon. (You're very silly, Simon.) لثغه

babble = gabble: talk foolishly, in a way difficult to understand. (Her fever made her babble without stopping). ثرثره

ramble: talk continuously, in a confused way.(Stop rambling and get to the point, please!). يتحدث بمراوغه

slur: speak unclearly, without separating the words correctly. (He was so drunk that he slurred to the bartender for more). يلطخ في الكلام

chat: have a friendly informal conversation. (Tey chatted away in the corner). يدردش

chatter: talk quickly and at length about something unimportant. (Please stop chattering, I'm trying to listen to the TV!). ثرثره

gossip: talk about the affairs of other people.(She was gossiping about her neighbours all day). نميمه

call: speak in a loud clear voice, shout, cry. (They called for help) ينادي

shout: speak in a loud voice, in anger or to get attention. (He had to shout because the music was too loud) يصرخ

whoop: shout loudly and happily. (The children whooped when we entered the fair) يصيح بفرحه

cry (out): make a sharp noise, in pain or surprise.(She cried out in terror when the old man appeared suddenly). يصرخ بألم بازعاج

yell: cry out loudly, in fear, pain or excitement.(She yelled in terror when she saw the dead cat). يصيح بألم وخوف

scream: cry out very loudly on a high note, in fear, pain, anger or laughter.(The baby was screaming the whole day). يصرخ بصوت عالي

shriek: scream.(The men shrieked with laughter). يصرخ بضحكه

bellow: shout in a deep voice. (The captain bellowed orders at the crew). خوار

squeak: speak in a high-pitched voice. (She squeaked out a few words nervously). صرير

squeal: speak in a high-pitched voice, with longer and louder sounds than in a squeak. ('Let me go!' she squealed) صرير

cheer: shout because of happiness. (The public cheered when the team appeared). هتاف

croak: speak with a deep hoarse voice. (She had such a terrible cold that she could only croak). نعيق

blurt out: say something suddenly and tactlessly. (She blurted out the bad news before I could stop her). قول مفاجيء

nice day
good luck
Happy ead

منقوووووووووووووووووووووول

bye
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
walo
ღ♥ღمديرة عـــامةღ♥ღ
ღ♥ღمديرة عـــامةღ♥ღ
walo

انثى عدد الرسائل : 338
الموقع : في قلب حبيبي
العمل/الترفيه : student
المزاج : cool
Devotion :
Ways of Speaking Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Ways of Speaking Right_bar_bleue

تاريخ التسجيل : 03/10/2007

Ways of Speaking Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ways of Speaking   Ways of Speaking Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 11, 2008 9:53 am

thanx so much
very usefull وناسه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Ways of Speaking
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ولاء :: الأقــســـام التعليمية :: الإنجـــليزي-
انتقل الى: